Medicine in Practice trains clinical researchers in transparency, study registry and journal publication
Expert Training for Clinical Research Transparency
Clinical research transparency
We know the path to becoming fully compliant is different for every organization, and we’re here to offer practical help and to guide you through the steps to successful compliance.
Current courses include:
- Protocol registration on ClinicalTrials.gov/PRS
- Result disclosure on ClinicalTrials.gov/PRS
Courses coming soon:
- Journal Publication Best Practices – designed to update experienced authors
- Journal Publication Masterclass – everything the early career researcher needs for success
- Sharing Data/Best Practices – a practical approach to this rapidly-evolving requirement
And we know what we’re talking about. We’ve been in this business for a long time, and even founded the 1500-member International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP) to facilitate dialogue about transparency issues facing us all today.
We created Compliance Time with input from organizations like yours, and with the goal of providing a single source for best practice and compliance transparency training.
- For those needing to address the issue from the ground up, we help set the stage with a free compliance risk audit as well as a communication strategy that helps you communicate the urgency and the risk of compliance failure
- For those who simply need access to our training, we’re ready to help there too.
Please be sure to review our FREE Sample lectures – you can access them directly from the main menu, above. As you view them, note how we simplify complex concepts, rely on both visual and verbal inputs to appeal to all learners, and keep each course short so that you can fit our learning into your busy schedule.
President & COO
Kim is a co-founder and also an attorney, which comes in useful at times. Kim’s focus is on Course production and business operations.