Compliance Time CoursesHelping Clinical Research Teams with Transparency Compliance
Our team of subject matter experts and instructional designers craft courses which provide best practice training in short, focused lectures viewable on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
We keep our lectures short so they fit into your schedule, and provide links for additional reference and reading if you wish to delve deeper into any topic. Our approach is to simplify complex concepts, distill them down into short, focused lectures, and then provide you with relevant worked examples so that you can immediately implement your new knowledge.
Current Courses include:
- Protocol Registration on ClinicalTrials.gov/PRS
- Results Disclosure on ClinicalTrials.gov/PRS
Courses coming soon:
- Journal Publication Best Practices – (January 2018) designed to update experienced authors
- Journal Publication Masterclass – (February 2018) everything the early career researcher needs for success
- Sharing Data/Best Practices – (Q2 2018) a practical approach to this rapidly-evolving requirement