The full company name of Medicine in Practice, Inc. may occasionally be shortened to MiP.
Please take a moment to view our Policies outlined below.
We take great care to protect your privacy.
- We collect “aggregate” data on the use of our site(s) by all visitors
- You may access some features and functionality of MiP websites without registering, but others require an active subscription for access
- We will use all commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information
- We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy or other Policies please email us at: email@example.com
Terms of Service Policy
In summary this states:
- The terms under which you may use MiP websites
- Any information that you contribute to one of our sites, other than your personal profile information, becomes the property of Medicine in Practice, Inc. and may become public
- That you are not authorized to copy any MiP information for commercial re-use
You may view the full version of our Terms of Service Policy by clicking here to download it as a PDF.
The current version (2.1) of our Terms of Service Policy became effective on October 24, 2016.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content on Medicine in Practice, Inc. websites (including our brand names: Competing Opinions™, Compliance Time™, FLEXLinks Document™, Transparent Author™, Transparency Triggers™) is ©Copyright Medicine in Practice, Inc. unless otherwise stated.
The company name and all product names and logos are trademarks of Medicine in Practice, Inc. and are thus indicated.